Battersby Funeral Services
We offer a comprehensive range of services and support with varying levels of involvement depending on your needs.
Initially we will meet with you to determine your wishes and requirements, then we will tailor our service to suit your needs.
- Selecting and organising a venue - you may wish to use our chapel a church or our funeral home. We can also organise funerals in your own home or other venues.
- Selecting the casket – we offer a range of caskets for a range of prices and we will organise viewing and selecting the casket for you.
- Flower selection – flowers are an important part of the service, we can assist with appropriate arrangement and organise all the details of delivery to the venue.
- After funeral refreshments – if the family wishes to invite guests to stay after the funeral we can organise refreshments.
- Formalities – organising the funeral is often just a part of our service, we also take care of any and all formalities that arise such as liaising with coroner, authorities, nursing homes and hospitals, returning the deceased from overseas or moving them from or to another part of New Zealand.
- DVD tributes – it is common in a modern funeral service for the family to remember the life of the deceased with a DVD tribute. We organise DVD tributes and also offer DVD recording services for families wishing to capture the service on film.
- Invoicing – accounts are mailed to the family or solicitor one to two weeks after the funeral, the account is payable within 2 months however we will work with the family to come to an arrangement if required.
- Auckland Funeral Service Notices